Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Frosty

Driving through our neighborhood there is a small unoccupied area cleared of forest where someone has started a snowman family. First there was one naked unadorned 5 foot high snowman and now there are three. Driving past other snowmen with scarfs and hats I feel giddy almost like a 5 year old again. I see them and giggle.
Why are the snowmen on my street naked?
Someone worked so hard to make them because they are perfectly, nay expertly, rounded and proportioned. Who made them? Why do they freak me out so much? Maybe if they had faces...

I'm talking Pennywise the Clown from "IT" creepy...

We played for an hour or so with the kids in the snow and even stacked up a little snowman w/ stick arms and a hat, etc. Baby Girl had a blast and gave it a huge hug then started scooping out little mittenfuls and eating it.  Boy Dinosaur eventually knocked it down and ran over it with a dump truck and excavator. The best part was when he asked if we put a "happy soul" in it.

Maybe I should send him over to the naked Frosty's w/ his dump truck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment